Climb aboard the Volvo L350F! Developed in partnership with Volvo Construction Equipment, this meticulously detailed, fully remote-controlled model has all the features of Volvo’s largest real-life high-tech wheel loader. Activate the Power Functions motors, turn the articulated servo steering and watch the detailed 6-cylinder engine pistons and fan move as you drive it into position. Then it’s time to lift the arm and tip the giant bucket—the largest element we’ve ever produced for a LEGO® Technic model! When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into the tough Volvo A25F articulated hauler.
- Remote-control replica of the powerful Volvo L350F wheel loader
- Features a detailed 6-cylinder Volvo-green engine with moving pistons and fan, articulated servo steering, working lift arm, and a massive, tipping bucket
- Activate the double remote-controlled Power Functions motors for powerful, simultaneous driving and digging action – just like the real machine!
- Includes the following LEGO® Power Functions components: a servo motor, an XL-motor, a large motor, a medium motor, a battery box, 2 remote controls and 2 infrared receivers
- Climb aboard this powerful high-tech machine!
- Bucket reaches over 14” (38cm) into the air!
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Volvo A25F articulated hauler
- Volvo L350F (with bucket lowered) measures over 9” (23cm) high, 22” (58cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- Volvo A25F measures over 9” (23cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide